Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Architecture in Auckland

Although this blog is about wine I feel that I need to deviate and talk about the awful architecture that is currently being conceived in Auckland and, well yes, the rest of New Zealand.

I know the creative juices start flowing when given a project and I understand, as in wine making, you want to design something unique!
I do I truly understand what drives you and your egos to design something that has your name on it, we all do, but when you are using my money to build it just leave your creativity in check!

The design for the Queens wharf should be about longevity, Harmony, with a name like Queen’s wharf it should be regal and elegant, a stately piece of architecture that greets all of our visitors from ships such as QE II!  

Design for our children and the city and not your bloody ego.

New Zealand's most passionate wine guy, star of Wine Vault TV. Video blogger and all round nice guy.

Posted via email from The Wine Vault

No comments: