Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's wrong with Kindle and other e-readers

My voyeuristic nature isn't satisfied with electronic books. I find myself having to look at traditional books. Not to read but to look at what others are reading. We are all voyeurs, even those that hate to admit it. 

I want to see what others are reading, what book, magazine, or newspaper. I want to know what tribe they belong to, but I can't with e-books and Kindles. 

Now how would my experience change if the Kindle projected the cover of the publication on the back. This would make the experience for other more pleasurable, unless it was playboy or other smut!

Imagine being on public transport and spying what people were reading on their Kindle rather than just look over their shoulder.

Posted via email from Jayson Bryant

No comments: